Wednesday, September 1, 2010

US Open Update Main Draw Days 1 and 2

Alright, so I skipped day 1 because I was at the site until midnight so i decided not to do one then, so i guess that is where i will start. Monday I made my debut on Ashe Stadium, working the night matches. First up was with Venus, and second was Federer. The matches were pretty routine. I did get challenged on the baseline by Federer, and the Chase Review said I was correct.

Tuesday I was out on court 14, 3 women's matches and a men's match. The men's match was exciting, it went to a 5th set tiebreak.

Keep up to date with me on twitter, if I am on a TV court I will put it up on there. The TV courts are Ashe, Louis Armstrong, Grandstand, 7 and 11. Wednesday, we are taking the group picture. I was not able to be in it last year because of weather.

No comments: