Saturday, August 28, 2010

US Open Qualies Update Days 4 and 5

Well, Friday at the open was a perfect day not too warm, the sun was shining, and there was no rain in sight. I was out on court 5 yesterday, or as I like to call it the Heineken Court, it is located right next to the Heineken bar. I was also put back on serve so I was happy about that. We had 4 matches, two of which went three sets.

Today because of the rain the first two days we have to go back, instead of getting today off. We start at 3 and there are 2 matches on each court. Once we are done today we have off until Monday when Main Draw starts. When the Main Draw starts check out my new twitter feed www.twitter.com/gallensworth to see what court I am working that that day. I do know now that I am working night duty Monday night, which means I will be making my Arthur Ashe debut at the open Monday evening. So tune into ESPN 2 opening night and look for me.

This is my last post until the Main Draw starts, so until then enjoy the weekend. Don't forget www.twitter.com/gallensworth and ESPN 2.

No comments: