Friday, August 28, 2009

US OPEN Update 3

Sorry for the lack of a post yesterday, but yea I just ran out of time. Yesterday, I was on court 14 and it was the first day that I had what veteran officials call the US Open experience. I was involved in a match with two Southern American players, and the level of play was the best I have seen. We had a good crowd, the court was surrounded. At the end of the first set a player and a spectator got into a yelling match. It made that match a lot of fun.

Today, not a whole lot of happened because of rain. We got a few matches in, but besides that we got rained out, so our day off tomorrow is now the finals of qualifying which was suppose to be today. One good thing that came about today was I found out that I got extended until next Sunday for the main draw. So watch for me on TV, tell me how many calls I missed.

I will keep you all updated.

-Aworth

1 comment:

Todd said...

Good to see that you're doing well Aworth! Make OU proud!

DFU!