Monday, November 23, 2009

Extramural update 4

Hello All, Sorry for the delay on getting the new extramural update on here, so I thought I would give you two weeks worth.

First, 2 weekends ago the brothers Justin and Preston Carr travelled to Iowa City, Iowa. Both did extremely well. Preston was line judge in the women's final, and Justin was the referee in the Men's final.

Also, Fladda, Strunk, and myself travelled to Pensacola, Florida. Strunk did very well, and did a semi-final game. Fladda and I both did the Open final as well as the Women's final. I was the referee in the Open, and line judge in the women's, while Fladda was back judge in the Open and field judge in the Women's. I was named All-Tournament.

This past weekend, Tawab travelled to Western Kentucky University, and was selected to work a semi-final game. While Vinci and Mason both travelled to Maryland and also worked Semi-Final games.

We do not travel again until the tournament at Souther Mississippi in December so I will update you then.

Also, in December look for daily updates from the Orange Bowl Tennis tournament in Miami, as well as daily updates from the ACIS National Flag Football Tournament.

No comments: