Thursday, September 3, 2009

US OPEN Update 7&8

Hello all! Sorry for not posting last night, but I did not get back to my room until about 11, so I said forget it. So, yesterday my court was suppose to only have 5 matches, however, because matches ran behind and what not we got moved a 6th match from another court so my day was a little longer than expected. In total I had 2 men's matches, 3 women's matches and a mixed doubles match. Also, yesterday morning was a Q&A with Violet Palmer, NBA referee. Again it was very informative.

Today was a much shorter day for me. I had a total of three matches, one men's and two women's. The men's match was very competitive and contentious. While the two women's matches were well routine. Today I also received some good news and bad news. The bad news was that I have an earlier report time. The good news is that I was selected to do chairs tomorrow for the US Open Juniors. I am really excited for this. Also, keep your eyes posted for some more photos coming soon, mainly of the National Tennis Center.

-Aworth

No comments: